Do you want to know how to check your airpods or airpods pro battery life? So, this is the right page to know, how your airpods battery level. So, before going to check your airpods battery, you have to know how to charge your airpods. Because it will help to guide you if you’re a beginner. Let’s check the below steps.
How to charge your AirPods
Due to the AirPod’s short battery life, it’s a great idea to keep the case charged as possible.
So, to charge your airports or Airpods pro, every Airpods case has a charging port on its bottom.
This port will be suitable for a lightning cable, it is the same charger that you use for iPhone or iPod. So, just plug the charger into your case and leave it to refill.
It will take more than an hour to get fully charged.
Once it does, it can fully charge your AirPods several times over before requiring a refill.
Then, you can charge your Airpods by putting them into the case, it will take up to 20 minutes to regain a full charge.
How to know if airpods are charging
If you put your airpods in the charging case, you can see a red or amber light, which means that the case is charging them. When they are fully charged then the light will be green when you open the case. If your plug your AirPods case in or put them on a wireless charger, the light will turn amber at the front.
How to check Airpods or airpods pro battery on android
- Go to Google Play Store
- Then Install the AirBattery app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- After the installation gets completed, open your AirPods case and press the back button until the light blinks of your connected AirPods’ charging case.
- Then you will see a popup screen on your Android handset, displaying the battery status of the case and each AirPods.
If you want to check your airpods battery and charging case on your android devices, you should place both the earbuds in their charging case. Then only you can see the battery level of your airpods and charging case.
How to check your Airpods battery without a case
To check your AirPods battery level without the case, Just follow the below instructions
- Tap and hold any blank space on your iPhone or iPad’s home screen until the apps start vibrating.
- Then tap the plus sign in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Finally, choose the Batteries widget and then tap Add Widget.
How to check airpods battery on laptop
1. First, connect your airpods or airpods pro to your laptop or Windows 10
2. Then install the MagicPods app and run it
3. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to get the tool working & Learn its capabilities
4. Then, you go to the battery info tab, There are able to find your case battery level and AirPods battery level. [ If the app does not show you the charging case battery level, open the lid on a case and wait for the info to refresh.
There’s no need to launch the MagicPods app every time you want to check the airpods battery level. The magicPods has a small icon in the notification. The icon will give you an update every time.
AirPods Pro battery life
With numerous changes in your Airpods pro case, you will get more than 24 hours of listening time or more than 18 hours of talk time.
Moreover, you will get up to 4.5 hours of listening time up to 3.5 hours of talk time with a single charge.
If you have charged your airpods pro for 5 minutes in their case, it will give you around 1 hour of listening time or 1 hour of talk time.
If you’re a beginner, learn how to use Airpods pro
Battery life of Airpods( 2nd generation)
With multiple charges in your AirPods pro case, you will get more than 24 hours of listening time or more than 18 hours of talk time.
Moreover, you will get up to 5 hours of listening time or up to 3 hours of talk time with a single charge.
If you have charged your Airpods for 15 minutes in their case, it will give you around 3 hours of listening time or 2 hours of talk time.
If you have any queries regarding the airpods pro battery, we’ve answered almost all the doubts most beginners have in their minds.
Moreover, we’ve explained simply how to check the battery of your Airpods and battery life on your android, iPhone, or PC.
I hope our guide will assist people who are bothered often to check their airpods battery.